As I've been telling anyone who will stick around long enough for decades YOU CANNOT DETOX YOUR BODY!
Human bodies have evolved to de-toxify themselves, mainly via the liver and kidneys. There are substances which are truly toxic to some individuals, or for all of us, but we don't tend to have "de-toxifying" regimes thrust on us for those. For people with Wilson's disease the toxic substance is Copper and for the rest of us it can be excess headache tablets in the form of paracetamol/acetominophen. As that reference tells you, even a small overdose can be fatal! As a freely available over-the-counter medicine in most countries, we should give the community Public Health reminders about Paracetamol's easy toxicity.
Finally, a prominent and popular newspaper has made a headline out of it. You could do worse than reading this article from the Guardian. [Copyright rests with The Guardian].
You can’t detox your body. It’s a myth. So how do you get healthy?