Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Doctors Unaware of Cancer-Treatment Side Effects

Side Effects of Cancer Treatment

As I've been researching topics for my MPH & talking to friends who've had cancer, I'm sure many doctors have no idea what they're expecting their patients to endure. Cancer is still an awful killer, despite all the agonies involved in receiving the "amazing" new treatments. For myself, I'd think very carefully about having a fast-growing cancer treated at all. I must blog!!!

Doctors Unaware of Cancer-Treatment Side Effects | IdeaFeed | Big Think:

'via Blog this'

3 comments:

  1. That is true, chemotherapy patients often suffer loss of appetite, hair loss and fatigue. Hope new medicines comes out without side effect.


    nyc personal trainer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, it's a great information which you have included in this post, I read it and I awaiting for next post........Thanks,
    Brain Cancer Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need more articles and blogs please post soon.
    definition of cancer

    ReplyDelete